How to get a beautiful brilliant ring?
Guide the man you love to the ring of your dreams!
For those who can read between the lines
- Leave a “window” open to your dream ring on Briliant corporate website.
- Use a glue gun to paste an “unobtrusive” link to magazines where our brilliant gems are shown.
- Browse together through a virtual “fashion” evening and “innocently” click on a page where brilliant rings belonging to the world’s best known women play a major role.
- Raise the frequency of your joint purchases, enriching your conventional route with the coordinates of one of our BRILIANT Boutiques.
Briliant suggests you boldly to combine subtle signals and not to underestimate the power of the male subconscious targeted by your desire!
For those who really need to grasp it
- Try to gently sharpen his senses and put our company logo on your computer’s background screen.
- If he fails to understand your forthcoming hints, get your girlfriends involved by having them cunningly remark “brilliant, only brilliant”!
- Provided the guidelines above have been unsuccessful, limit your social life exclusively to those of the female gender owning brilliant rings :).
- Collect a number of films where the central motif is getting engaged in the spirit of “diamonds are a girl’s best friend”.
Briliant suggests a brilliant ring becoming your intimate property would portend euphoria accompanied by a strong emotion of romance.
For those who are open to suggestions
- Do you think all women want the same thing (brilliant), yet each has her own way? That’s why we even thought of you with no “tried and true charm” regarding hidden messages.
- If you can imagine forging a strategy and cherishing max. immediacy in your relationship, put your desires on the table right in front of your partner and leave the rest to us!
- Is the one you’ve chosen a typical male who appreciates facts? Disarm him and raise the issue of brilliant features such as a long-term investment that lasts for generations!
- If your man has perilously different tastes than you, hold the wedding reins firmly in the “mouth” and don’t risk speaking up! With feeling, understandably :).
Briliant suggests along with concentrating on a straightforward discussion not to forget the main ideas behind our brilliant conspiracy: “You deserve it!”